Perry and TCL Asset Group have been named sales agents for a used 2000 tpd cane
sugar mill processing cane to raw sugar.
1. Maximum capacity of cane processing to raw sugar at this mill was around
2. The Mill House – (5 mills) tandem. There is a cane feed table with cane
grabber, cane knives, shredder. There are 2 drives for 5 mills. The 1st drive
runs mills ##1,2,and 3 by turbine and Philadelphia gearbox. The 2nd drive runs
mills ##4 and 5 by turbine and Lufkin gearbox. All mills are 3 rolls mills and
there are no feed rolls attached to them.
Size of Mill Rollers are: 33 inches Diameter x 60 inches Long
3. Sugar Processing House principal equipment is: (3) juice heaters, (5)
vacuum pans without agitators and (11) horizontal crystallizers, (5) bodies 4
stage evaporator, (2) rotary vacuum filters, (2) continuous centrifuges and
(2) batch centrifuges. During the campaign it was used one batch and one
continuous centrifuge There are also (2) new C32MT Broadbent batch sugar
centrifuges installed in 2012. Pumps include 1 reported new raw juice pump, 2
Nash vacuum pumps condensate pumps, mud and filtrated pumps were installed in
4. Power House consists of 4 Babcock bagasse boilers, each rated at 12.5 TPH at
180 psig and 485 degree F, (1) 1.5MW Triveni steam turbogenerator, (3) Diesel
Generators with 2 MW total capacity. Reported that factory consumption was
The sugar equipment can be sold for relocation or used in place with the real
estate available for an additional price. The milling equipment and equipment
of sugar house could be sold individually.