Used liquid fertilizer plant made by Alfa Laval with capacity of 10,000 litres
per hour. Plant is still in situ but is reported to have shut down in February
2013. Plant consists of the following equipment:
– Fulvic Humic batching stainless steel tank farm with high speed agitators.
Includes (1) 4000 litre stainless steel tank with 25 kw agitator, (1) 6000
litre stainless steel tank with 0.56 kw agitator and 3000 litre insulated tank.
– (18) assorted pumps for feeding, circulation and discharging. Suitable for
water, acid and sludge.
– Automated electrical control systems, batch controller, flow meters, PH
meters, temperature gauges and weigh cells.
– Alfa Laval centrifuge type Aldec 404, reportedly reconditioned in 2010,
includes control panel.
– Hopper and screw conveyor powered by 7.5 kw trojan motor.
– 10,000 litre stainless steel chemical storage tank.
– (2) Raypack hot water boilers and transfer pump.
– Waterways 1655 / 9100t twin tank alternating water softener, waterways 1665 /
9100tf twin alternating deep bed filler.
– Poly liquid storage tanks. Includes (1) 23,500 litre rainwater, (2) 11,000
litre HD Chemical, (1) 5,000 litre HD Chemical. Tanks are one piece self
supporting roof type heavy duty chemical tanks with stainless steel 50mm outlet
and closed manhole cover.
– Large Industrial Atlas Copco GA208 air compressor with 8 bar max (800 kpa)